Friday, October 8, 2010

Buzzing around on a Rainy Saturday

When there's nothing else left to do on a rainy Saturday afternoon, when you've exhausted your toleration of Dora, Diego, and Scooby doo, and when the kids are climbing the walls (and your husband is watching football)...you might as well turn the house into a hive, make some bees and buzz around the house.

I guess you can tell from this Jonah is doing awesome. Kayla adores her little brother.  And, we're slowly adapting to life with two very active little ones.  We've met with the Cleft Team and are hoping for Jonah's first surgery to be early next year.  After the next consultations in a couple of weeks, we'll be able to really put it on the calendar.

I have to say, Jonah has melded so easily into his new life that I'm still in shock.  I was really expecting a super rough year.  I can only attribute this to the many prayers that went up on our family's behalf.  Thank you and keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment